poet ∴ editor ∴ reader
brief biographical note
Now I forgive the delicious lunacy
Which made me use up all my best years
Without my work bringing any advantage other
Than the pleasure of a long delinquency
JOACHIM DU BELLAY The Regrets 1558
- soi 3 modern poets, an imprint of Papertiger Medi...
- New from Jacket Magazine
- Jill Jones' Dark Bright Doors published by Wa...
- I heard the Canadian poet Christian Bök talking a...
- Vagabond Presscelebrates the release of two excit...
- Trans Tasman Poetry
- Patti Smith. What can I say? ‘Pissing in A Ri...
- Out of the Box: Contemporary Australian Gay ...